3.30.2006

this Satisfying Hunger.

And he said to me, "Son of man, eat what is before you, eat this scroll; then go and speak to the house of Israel." So I opened my mouth, and he gave me the scroll to eat.

Then he said to me, "Son of man, eat this scroll I am giving you and fill your stomach with it." So I ate it, and it tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth.

[Ez3.1-3]

5 Comments:

Blogger Jocelyn said...

weird. but powerful.


we met once or twice. at a king kong movie and then at the prayer meeting at Calvary Community.

Peace!

Joce

31.3.06  
Blogger Dawn said...

mmm.... whatever goes in comes out: good in good out, garbage in garbage out..... i am pretty sure that it would hurt to eat an entire scroll...i wonder if he got any paper cuts?

31.3.06  
Blogger alicialauren said...

hmm. thats a thinker. maybe i could figure it out if i wasnt so handicapped at understanding words ... ill work on that and get back to you.

1.4.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this so much.

1.4.06  
Blogger Jason said...

wendys anybody?

3.4.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home