1.23.2006

Oy.

Hm. Whatever happened to this blog? Honestly. It sure turned ugly quick. One moment it was fine, the next moment I click and it's a digusting mess of off-centred maroon and greyish-blue boxes. I'm pretty sure that the head-office folks of blogger.com did this just to force me to update. Yeah, that's it. But little did they expect me to bash the layout and color scheme of their new design. Hah. How'd you like that Mr. Blogger Honcho.

But seriously. I guess I should actually update soon. I have a lot to say, and no time to say it all. Oy. Maybe one day... I can only dream. In the mean time I sincerely apologize for how gross this looks.

3 Comments:

Blogger tay said...

its normal.
:)
i've desided that i like being called "weird" more then i would like being called "normal."
yeah.
God has made me differnt.

24.1.06  
Blogger Carissa said...

So apparently this only looks messed up on my computer. I don't know what's wrong really... but I guess I'll just leave it then. (man will it ever drive me nuts).

29.1.06  
Blogger Carissa said...

Hmm... so after hours of deliberation, I fixed what was wrong. It was an html/cache/my own stupidity thing. We're really to roll. Sorry for not updating in forver. It wasn't showing new posts either.

31.1.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home