1.05.2006

The Bux

Work was sooo slow today. I couldn't bear it, and I felt like I was gonna die because everything in the world that I saw or thought about just seemed so meanlingless... pointless... vanity! vanity! all is VANITY!

So I stood by the recycle bins and made every grande cup in drive thru look like this (see below) and proceeded to hand them out to customers (no one noticed). I decided that it either looks like a hovering crown of glory, or the creepy, hairy girl from the ring.

You decide.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha its tottttally the girl from the ring.
BAHAHAH. ilove it.
you're my favorite.
still...

5.1.06  
Blogger Rissa said...

I never would have noticed had you not mentioned it in the writing. I skimmed, looked at the cup, and then read the rest to try to figure out what was wrong with it.

6.1.06  
Blogger Dawn said...

hahaha... i will take the hovering crown any day! Full of sweetness... only one more day till i have my 1st official starbucks for school run in the am! Be blessed!

8.1.06  
Blogger alicialauren said...

dude . its totally the ring girl . at least thats what i thought at first, something looked a little askew . i have looked at my share of starbucks cups.... it is a hovering crown though eh? it just usually takes me a while to see the good in things ... :) payce missy e (does dance)

10.1.06  
Blogger kaylealive said...

I am laughing so hard right now!!!

16.1.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home