Questions and Secrets
It's been so long since I've actually posted, I actually don't know where to begin...
God is good. That's a good place to start, isn't it? By His very nature, He is good. And in His goodness I rest safely. Sometimes I feel so weak. So helpless. So human. But by the strangest things He reveals to me His strength. And His deep, over-flowing well of love for me. And how he wants to make me strong. So strong.
As each day goes on something deep inside me never wants to waste another moment. Is that alright? I think that too often we live with the mindset that spiritual things can only be done with our heads bowed and our Bibles open. And for whatever reason, in an attempt to find relaxation, restoration, and refreshing, we automatically resort to sitting in front of a TV when the day is through. Why is that?
I'm going to tell you a collection of secrets. [sometimes i have a big mouth]:
I went tobogganing with no snow and a wagon. I went to Mornville to drink tea and talk to drunk highschoolers. I went to Tokyo and ate tempura with chopsticks and green tea. I went to a field to watch stars, and clouds, and trains. I went to Whyte Ave dressed like I was from the 80s and drank coffee. I spent time with people of whom I think to be some of the most incredible and lovely people on earth.
Was any of this an official ministry trip or a conventional way of praying? I don't think so. But for some reason, I experienced a couple of the most spiritual moments of my life, and I think that this simplicity is only the beginning. Truth be told, I'm excited for what the future holds in its hands. I'm excited to impact the community in wisdom and creativity. Love and compassion. Grace and Godliness.
Is this reasonable? Is this true? Is it possible that a world could be transformed by people that refuse to be fed the lies of society and instead position their hearts in a place of pure listening? -Listening to the voice of our Almighty Daddy. -Listening to the voices of a hurting, dying, deceived people. -Listening to the part of us that longs to rest in who we are as God's children and do the work that we are called to do--no matter how trivial or time consuming?
I think that the answer is a secret that your heart knows. [sometimes i have a big mouth]:
God is good. That's a good place to start, isn't it? By His very nature, He is good. And in His goodness I rest safely. Sometimes I feel so weak. So helpless. So human. But by the strangest things He reveals to me His strength. And His deep, over-flowing well of love for me. And how he wants to make me strong. So strong.
As each day goes on something deep inside me never wants to waste another moment. Is that alright? I think that too often we live with the mindset that spiritual things can only be done with our heads bowed and our Bibles open. And for whatever reason, in an attempt to find relaxation, restoration, and refreshing, we automatically resort to sitting in front of a TV when the day is through. Why is that?
I'm going to tell you a collection of secrets. [sometimes i have a big mouth]:
I went tobogganing with no snow and a wagon. I went to Mornville to drink tea and talk to drunk highschoolers. I went to Tokyo and ate tempura with chopsticks and green tea. I went to a field to watch stars, and clouds, and trains. I went to Whyte Ave dressed like I was from the 80s and drank coffee. I spent time with people of whom I think to be some of the most incredible and lovely people on earth.
Was any of this an official ministry trip or a conventional way of praying? I don't think so. But for some reason, I experienced a couple of the most spiritual moments of my life, and I think that this simplicity is only the beginning. Truth be told, I'm excited for what the future holds in its hands. I'm excited to impact the community in wisdom and creativity. Love and compassion. Grace and Godliness.
Is this reasonable? Is this true? Is it possible that a world could be transformed by people that refuse to be fed the lies of society and instead position their hearts in a place of pure listening? -Listening to the voice of our Almighty Daddy. -Listening to the voices of a hurting, dying, deceived people. -Listening to the part of us that longs to rest in who we are as God's children and do the work that we are called to do--no matter how trivial or time consuming?
I think that the answer is a secret that your heart knows. [sometimes i have a big mouth]:



5 Comments:
those times, fliping beyond me.
i love it.
GET THIS.
NO 80'S PICTURES FOR THE INTERNET.
DEAL.
JUST FOR LOVING ON.
NO INTERNET(l)
LOL. alright. no internet. but i still want to see them.... slash.. show. people.
...nooo? no showing....? c'mon...
no showing.
i mean come on.
well wait.
maybe. the goodones.
but we ALL have to agree.
Deal?
I DONT AGREE
I LOOK HOMOSEXUAL IN 100% OF THOSE PIKCHAS
it stays on the DL people ...
plus who are you going to show anyways c-dot? nathan? angelo? as if i want them making fun of my terrible yellow coat ... actually whatevs ... as if i care . you can show whoever . i cant give them to you right now because im in skoolio ... another time ... maybe?
Post a Comment
<< Home