? Ryan K. = LEAST funniest brother ever
I am so freakin' sore. All over.
I have decided that I'm either getting old or that I'm ricidulously out of shape. Probably both, actually.
So we went to Sylvan Lake on the weekend. Actually it was more like Saturday seeing as everyone doddled/argued before the adventure began (as everyone always does) so we left at some insane hour on Friday night, and it took some insane amount of time to actually drive down there, and then after some more frustrating insanity we all crashed on the floor/couches.
After dwelling in a dazed state for pretty much the entire day Saturday I was hassled into going tubeing. Not really hassled. More like convicted by my newfound "spirit of adventure". I definitely had fun, but it was three of us on a two-man tube (see pics on Tay's blog) and by the last run I was ready to *in a french accent* "die/cry/fly/lie" (<-- LOL. inside joke w/Kyra... well it's not really inside and it's only kinda jokey). Yeah... the tube cushion broke and I was just getting thrashed by the icy-cold/raging/injury-inducing water while swinging around at outrageous speeds, holding on for dear life, all the while trying to avoid Angelo's flailing limbs as he kept on falling on me. Ahhhhh.... how a spirit of adventure can make your flesh ache. I probably couldn've cried.
And after some freaky big ol' black windy cloud kicked us off the water, we... I can't remember... ate food, maybe? And then Tay and I went for a driving adventure in town, and came back to the cabin only to leave shortly after. But not shortly after at all, really. More like... longly after (there was more doddling).
Then I went to church today. Really late, but that's besides the point. Now hear my outrage: Taylor was carrying around my djembe because I left it at her house while we were away, and when she walked into the church service one of the ushers stopped her while she was walking in just carrying it and he proceeded to tell her that she couldn't play it in service...???!?!?! I mean, WHAT IS GOING ON?! Well, I'm less shocked now, but still really hurt. I can't really explain it though. I just don't know what to do anymore....
*sigh* Well, now for whatever reason I am sitting here at three in the morning with a sore neck, and back, and butt, and arms, and the whole nine yards, doing absolutely nothing for no reason. Perhaps I'm up just because it has officially become my last day before school, which is odd... let me tell you. ODD. But it's bound to be insane. HOORAH SCHOOL!
In closing, I apologize for the intense anti-interestingness of this entry. I feel kinda bland/sarcastic at the moment. Perhaps it is time to sleep... oh sweet sleep. Although I sure ain't tired. I probably have a lot more to say, but I won't. Nope, sure won't. I'll be sure to update y'all after school on Tuesday though. FOSURE!
good
day.
I have decided that I'm either getting old or that I'm ricidulously out of shape. Probably both, actually.
So we went to Sylvan Lake on the weekend. Actually it was more like Saturday seeing as everyone doddled/argued before the adventure began (as everyone always does) so we left at some insane hour on Friday night, and it took some insane amount of time to actually drive down there, and then after some more frustrating insanity we all crashed on the floor/couches.
After dwelling in a dazed state for pretty much the entire day Saturday I was hassled into going tubeing. Not really hassled. More like convicted by my newfound "spirit of adventure". I definitely had fun, but it was three of us on a two-man tube (see pics on Tay's blog) and by the last run I was ready to *in a french accent* "die/cry/fly/lie" (<-- LOL. inside joke w/Kyra... well it's not really inside and it's only kinda jokey). Yeah... the tube cushion broke and I was just getting thrashed by the icy-cold/raging/injury-inducing water while swinging around at outrageous speeds, holding on for dear life, all the while trying to avoid Angelo's flailing limbs as he kept on falling on me. Ahhhhh.... how a spirit of adventure can make your flesh ache. I probably couldn've cried.
And after some freaky big ol' black windy cloud kicked us off the water, we... I can't remember... ate food, maybe? And then Tay and I went for a driving adventure in town, and came back to the cabin only to leave shortly after. But not shortly after at all, really. More like... longly after (there was more doddling).
Then I went to church today. Really late, but that's besides the point. Now hear my outrage: Taylor was carrying around my djembe because I left it at her house while we were away, and when she walked into the church service one of the ushers stopped her while she was walking in just carrying it and he proceeded to tell her that she couldn't play it in service...???!?!?! I mean, WHAT IS GOING ON?! Well, I'm less shocked now, but still really hurt. I can't really explain it though. I just don't know what to do anymore....
*sigh* Well, now for whatever reason I am sitting here at three in the morning with a sore neck, and back, and butt, and arms, and the whole nine yards, doing absolutely nothing for no reason. Perhaps I'm up just because it has officially become my last day before school, which is odd... let me tell you. ODD. But it's bound to be insane. HOORAH SCHOOL!
In closing, I apologize for the intense anti-interestingness of this entry. I feel kinda bland/sarcastic at the moment. Perhaps it is time to sleep... oh sweet sleep. Although I sure ain't tired. I probably have a lot more to say, but I won't. Nope, sure won't. I'll be sure to update y'all after school on Tuesday though. FOSURE!
good
day.



5 Comments:
Oh my gosh... this was possibly the funniest entry you have ever written. EVER! Are you back at St. Arbucks at all these days? I can hardly keep up with the employee change there. I start making a friend and then they leave! Anywho... kudos on the entry.
As I already said in your world: I'm not sure if it's proper blogging etiquette to reply to a comment on the page that it was left on or the page of the person who wrote it. SOoooo... I have now done both.
lol, It warms my heart that you appreciated my grumpy humour in that last entry. Perhaps I should start writing all my papers at 3am as well???
And I still am at Starbucks. I just don't work much now because of school. Starting next week I'll be working one 4 hour shift during the weeknights, and an 8 hour on Saturdays. I don't think you ever have to worry about me quitting, I wouldn't doubt I'll be a lifer. But not really... I'll probably just stay until I'm done school.
Anyhoo! I'll see you around.
bah ahaha.
oh man. we both get an A+ for adventure.
HEY! you should see the bruise I have on my arm. I just noticed it today. it's intense and kinda looks like I spilt half a bottle of black hairdye on myself. oy.
haha sucker.
p.s
ryan is funny you just dont realize it yet.
i lovee you.
+
i got a job.
ugh.
Post a Comment
<< Home