6.11.2005

ruffstuff

Hate to be a downer, but this day was lacking. Have you ever had one of those days where you feel like you just don't belong so you just want to lock yourself in your room and fall asleep and stay that way for a enormously long time? Well, I'm dealiing with one of those days today.

For starters, I had my fifth last day of work at Starbucks. It was very slow and I was very dreary b/c I went to bed past 2am. Didn't have a car to get to work either. Oh, and I realized that I forgot to pay my Visa bill yesterday *shakes a fist at Visa*. Good news though is that apparently I don't have to quit for the summer (which means that I still get 1lb of free coffee a week!) and I'll hopefully still have a job when I get back...

And then after work I had a piano recital. Now let me tell you. It didn't go over well. At this very moment I want to quit and never touch another piano again. Ever. Or even another musical instrument for that matter. Actually I'm pretty sure that every time that I get up on a stage anywhere I deal with some sightly tramatizing event. Ohhhh.... *tear* So once it was over I hightailed it on outta there forgetting random things and talking to no one because I do not want to be talked to. Hmmm. It was one of those awkward moments when everyone looks at you strangely - almost pity, but with more disgrace involved.

Hohum. I could definitely go on and on about the various disappointing events of the day, but like I said, I would hate to be a downer. Plus in a really odd way, I kinda enjoy everything seeming terrible. Because things do get terrible some times. And really truely I am only made stronger from all it's terrible terribleness.

On a much better note, last night I received some pictures from the JP grad that I attended. Here we are:



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm pretty sure that this is my favorite, even though I'm not in it all all. Oh well.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nathan and I...




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Annnnd... this is a good group shot. Good group shot indeed.






That concludes this session; let us call it a night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my.
So everyone looks amazing. and that picture of the boys is really funny. ha.
and you. wow. in that picture with nathan "shes a babe" ahem. right that was awkward. but. GREAT. and i hope with all my hopes that all this terrible terribleness, gets better. and it will praise the lord.
SEE YOU SOON.

13.6.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home