Open up the Heavens
I had an intense dream yesterday morning: Our youth group was at Nakamun, and Holy Spirit was just hovering over us. God's manifest presence became very heavy and was just waiting to fall. Leaders began rising up and were impowered. Then we moved to WECA's sanctuary (perhaps on a Sunday morning), and there was a small group of us scattered among the congregation and worship team who remained in an incredibly deep level of intercession. God's presence was so thick in the air you could drink it in. We could just stand there in His midst and receive... receive... receive the revelation of Truth.
I'm not sure what this means (if anything), but I'm praying that these are things that will come to pass at WECA. What I do know though, and I was strongly aware of of it during spiritual enrichment days, is that there is something heavy in the Heavens waiting to fall on us.
It's like a rain cloud - for a long time it has been building, building, building. Getting heavier and heavier. And it cannot be held up there much longer. It must rain. Pour. Give life, water, purity. Quench thirst.
Like a flash flood it will come. Building like a snowball rolling down a mountain. Gaining speed and size, it is coming behind us unexpectantly only to bowl us right over into God's glory and presence.
[Father, drown us in the flood that's coming.]
It's heavy. Waiting. Are you ready?
Open up the Heavens...
I'm not sure what this means (if anything), but I'm praying that these are things that will come to pass at WECA. What I do know though, and I was strongly aware of of it during spiritual enrichment days, is that there is something heavy in the Heavens waiting to fall on us.
It's like a rain cloud - for a long time it has been building, building, building. Getting heavier and heavier. And it cannot be held up there much longer. It must rain. Pour. Give life, water, purity. Quench thirst.
Like a flash flood it will come. Building like a snowball rolling down a mountain. Gaining speed and size, it is coming behind us unexpectantly only to bowl us right over into God's glory and presence.
[Father, drown us in the flood that's coming.]
It's heavy. Waiting. Are you ready?
Open up the Heavens...



1 Comments:
"It's like a rain cloud - for a long time it has been building, building, building. Getting heavier and heavier. And it cannot be held up there much longer. It must rain. Pour. Give life, water, purity. Quench thirst."
A world leader spoke that over certain churches in edmonton.
IM STOKED.
Post a Comment
<< Home