Always
Always - Mia Fields
Did You rise the sun for me?
Or paint a million stars that I might know Your majesty?
Is Your voice upon the wind?
Is everything I've known marked with my maker's fingerprints?
Breathe on me, let me see Your face
Ever I will seek You
'Cause all You are is all I want, always
Draw me close in Your arms
Oh God, I want to be with You
Can I feel you in the rain?
Abandon all I am to have You capture me again?
Let the earth resound with praise
Can You hear as all creation lives to glorify one Name?
Breathe on me, let me see Your face
Ever I will seek You
Did You rise the sun for me?
Or paint a million stars that I might know Your majesty?
Is Your voice upon the wind?
Is everything I've known marked with my maker's fingerprints?
Breathe on me, let me see Your face
Ever I will seek You
'Cause all You are is all I want, always
Draw me close in Your arms
Oh God, I want to be with You
Can I feel you in the rain?
Abandon all I am to have You capture me again?
Let the earth resound with praise
Can You hear as all creation lives to glorify one Name?
Breathe on me, let me see Your face
Ever I will seek You



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home