Gimme-a-break
Here's a super boring Carissa update that is neither informative, funny, nor exciting. Enjoy:
Life is rolling fairly smoothly at the moment. I just finished an awfully busy and understaffed Saturday at work, buuuuut I'm taking a paid two weeks off so I don't work again until May 16th. HOORAH! I think that tonight I'm going to plan out what to do with all this free time....
First off, I definitely want to go get my hair cut b/c it's been a good two-ish years now, :S but I'm a little scared of what the end result could be and I also don't want the stylist to make fun of my hack-job trimming attempts. I really want to get a car stereo installed as well, but I'm also scared b/c I don't have a clue what to get, and I'm not so muchly interested in getting ripped off. ANNNd I think that I'll venture out to the chiropractor /massage therapist sometime b/c my back hurts like no tomorrow and hopefully they can fix it. Plus it's covered in my benefits, and who would give up a free massage?
I know for sure that I am going to attempt to repaint my room, which is exciting for me b/c it's been quite a overwhelming shade of purple for quite some time now. I'm thinking I'm gonna go with earthy tones and a bunch o'vintage stuff mixed with DIY and a kinda junglely slash artsy thing. I'm not entirely sure how I will achieve this, but perhaps I'll post pictures when I'm completed this dutiful task. My most favorite part of this all though is going to be my closet doors. They're quite big and take up pretty much one wall of my room so I'm just going to leave them a blank-cream color so that whenever I feel inspired I can randomly paint on them or write or draw or scribble or whatever. This will be a work in progress for probably a very long time, and when I move I can just take them off the hinges and they'll move with me. I hope it turns out b/c I sure am excited.
Anyway, I don't have much else to say. I don't have much else to do now either though. Perhaps I'll post again tonight? only time will tell.....
Life is rolling fairly smoothly at the moment. I just finished an awfully busy and understaffed Saturday at work, buuuuut I'm taking a paid two weeks off so I don't work again until May 16th. HOORAH! I think that tonight I'm going to plan out what to do with all this free time....
First off, I definitely want to go get my hair cut b/c it's been a good two-ish years now, :S but I'm a little scared of what the end result could be and I also don't want the stylist to make fun of my hack-job trimming attempts. I really want to get a car stereo installed as well, but I'm also scared b/c I don't have a clue what to get, and I'm not so muchly interested in getting ripped off. ANNNd I think that I'll venture out to the chiropractor /massage therapist sometime b/c my back hurts like no tomorrow and hopefully they can fix it. Plus it's covered in my benefits, and who would give up a free massage?
I know for sure that I am going to attempt to repaint my room, which is exciting for me b/c it's been quite a overwhelming shade of purple for quite some time now. I'm thinking I'm gonna go with earthy tones and a bunch o'vintage stuff mixed with DIY and a kinda junglely slash artsy thing. I'm not entirely sure how I will achieve this, but perhaps I'll post pictures when I'm completed this dutiful task. My most favorite part of this all though is going to be my closet doors. They're quite big and take up pretty much one wall of my room so I'm just going to leave them a blank-cream color so that whenever I feel inspired I can randomly paint on them or write or draw or scribble or whatever. This will be a work in progress for probably a very long time, and when I move I can just take them off the hinges and they'll move with me. I hope it turns out b/c I sure am excited.
Anyway, I don't have much else to say. I don't have much else to do now either though. Perhaps I'll post again tonight? only time will tell.....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home