Deeply in Love
(I figured out these tabs/chords a couple days ago and thought that I'd share)
Song: “Deeply in Love”
Artist: Youth Alive (Hillsong)
Album: “One”
Intro:
e|----------------------2h3------------------------3p2-2----2----|
B|-----3-3----3---------3-----3---3-----------3-3--3---3----3----|
G|-----0-0----0-----0h2-2-----0---2-----------0-0--2--------2----|
D|--------------2-0-----0-------0---0-----0h2------0---0--0---(2)|
A|---2-2-3--3--------------------------0h2----2-3----------------|
E|-0--------------------------3---2------------------------------|
Chords:
Em7: 022030
C9: 032030
Dsus: 000233
G: 320033
G/F#: 220033
Verse/Chorus:
Em7 C9 Dsus G G/F#
Em7 C9 Dsus D
Em7 C9 D G G/F#
C9 D Dsus
Bridge:
C9 G
Words:
In my life, you've heard me say I love You
How do I show you it's true?
Hear my heart, it longs for more of you
I'm falling deeply in love with you
You have stolen my heart
I'm captivated by You
Never will You and I part
I'm falling deeply in love with You
You and I, together forever
Nothing can stand in the way
My love for You grows stronger each new day
I'm falling deeply in love with You
Jesus, you've stolen my heart
I'm captivated by You
Never will You and I part
I'm falling deeply in love with You
Song: “Deeply in Love”
Artist: Youth Alive (Hillsong)
Album: “One”
Intro:
e|----------------------2h3------------------------3p2-2----2----|
B|-----3-3----3---------3-----3---3-----------3-3--3---3----3----|
G|-----0-0----0-----0h2-2-----0---2-----------0-0--2--------2----|
D|--------------2-0-----0-------0---0-----0h2------0---0--0---(2)|
A|---2-2-3--3--------------------------0h2----2-3----------------|
E|-0--------------------------3---2------------------------------|
Chords:
Em7: 022030
C9: 032030
Dsus: 000233
G: 320033
G/F#: 220033
Verse/Chorus:
Em7 C9 Dsus G G/F#
Em7 C9 Dsus D
Em7 C9 D G G/F#
C9 D Dsus
Bridge:
C9 G
Words:
In my life, you've heard me say I love You
How do I show you it's true?
Hear my heart, it longs for more of you
I'm falling deeply in love with you
You have stolen my heart
I'm captivated by You
Never will You and I part
I'm falling deeply in love with You
You and I, together forever
Nothing can stand in the way
My love for You grows stronger each new day
I'm falling deeply in love with You
Jesus, you've stolen my heart
I'm captivated by You
Never will You and I part
I'm falling deeply in love with You



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home