o lateedah
SOOOooOOOoooOo... long time no write. o lateedah
Well after two weeks vacation, i went back to civilization today. goodtimes. and the best part is that we have a Furby in the back room (long story) and he missed me (so I'm told). i also definitely opened and it was kinda weird waking up at the time i had been going to bed all week long (4:30am). All in all I had a delightful little vacation time. Highlight would probably being able to eat like a normal human being (verses a latte for breakfast at 5:30am and a muffin for lunch at 10:00). roar. i was told numorous times that I looked much healthier and have decided to start eating better at work.
I still haven't finished my room yet though, but I'll be sure to post pictures when all is said and done. Meanwhile, I've been living on the couch in the family room and I'll admit that it's less than pleasant. Plus the t.v. is always on b/c at least one person in my family is always watching it the darned thing at some point and time. apparently i've become addicted to handful family channel shows. mostly boy meets world. oh, and ridiculously hilarious late night Christian television has been stealing my life away. oy.
I can't really remember what else I did with my two weeks, but I can remember the last two days or-so. Saturday I almost went swimming. (Carissa swimming? goodlands!) And then I went on over to the ledge grounds to join in some city-shaking prayer (Edmonton Lives) ANNNDddddd Sunday I slept in :S and then went to the leader's meeting at WECA and then to the Ledge again for more city-shaking prayer joining in-ing - this was a little "tamer" and had quite a bit more people.
so after tomorrow I have another three days off, and I'm planning on going to Star Wars on Wednesday night/morning with the crew. I feel a little dorky, and suggested dressing ourselves up somehow to top it all off, but I don't think that it's gonna fly. oh well... i tried.
Last tid-bit of not-so-exciting news: I only have 18 work days left before I go to ENR for the summer. HOORAH.
Well after two weeks vacation, i went back to civilization today. goodtimes. and the best part is that we have a Furby in the back room (long story) and he missed me (so I'm told). i also definitely opened and it was kinda weird waking up at the time i had been going to bed all week long (4:30am). All in all I had a delightful little vacation time. Highlight would probably being able to eat like a normal human being (verses a latte for breakfast at 5:30am and a muffin for lunch at 10:00). roar. i was told numorous times that I looked much healthier and have decided to start eating better at work.
I still haven't finished my room yet though, but I'll be sure to post pictures when all is said and done. Meanwhile, I've been living on the couch in the family room and I'll admit that it's less than pleasant. Plus the t.v. is always on b/c at least one person in my family is always watching it the darned thing at some point and time. apparently i've become addicted to handful family channel shows. mostly boy meets world. oh, and ridiculously hilarious late night Christian television has been stealing my life away. oy.
I can't really remember what else I did with my two weeks, but I can remember the last two days or-so. Saturday I almost went swimming. (Carissa swimming? goodlands!) And then I went on over to the ledge grounds to join in some city-shaking prayer (Edmonton Lives) ANNNDddddd Sunday I slept in :S and then went to the leader's meeting at WECA and then to the Ledge again for more city-shaking prayer joining in-ing - this was a little "tamer" and had quite a bit more people.
so after tomorrow I have another three days off, and I'm planning on going to Star Wars on Wednesday night/morning with the crew. I feel a little dorky, and suggested dressing ourselves up somehow to top it all off, but I don't think that it's gonna fly. oh well... i tried.
Last tid-bit of not-so-exciting news: I only have 18 work days left before I go to ENR for the summer. HOORAH.



2 Comments:
So yesterday at the Flood I thought I saw you sitting there with someone. I gave a big "hello" smile during the middle of worship. Then they turned the lights up for the message part and nope... that person sure wasn't you! I wonder what the heck they were thinking... haha... I'm a dork.
*chuckle* nicely done. perhaps... PERHAPS! perhaps you made that ol'stranger's day by exuberantly welcoming them to the church and she will be a loyal flood goer for the rest of her days.
or perhaps she now thinks that the church is filled with crazyies and will never come back again... hehehe.
nonetheless, i believe that Taylor and I are planning a Bethesda visit this Monday though, so maybe I will actually see you there this time round?
PS: speaking of you making faces, I read one of your old blog entries... the one about your "ministry face" episode in United Colors of Benniton. thought that it was the funniest thing in the world and almost peed myself i laughed so hard. especially b/c my friend works there and was probably there when it happened. hohum...
Post a Comment
<< Home