BonJour
My room is a disaster. Let us recap as to why: I WENT SHOPPING TODAY! It took me five hours, and I don't think that I've done this much shopping ever. I fell in love with Urban Outfitters (the website doesn't do it justice). That store is me in a store. I wish I could afford it... booo. I bought some lovely candelabras there, and a flower print canvas wall hanging, annnd some pink crocheted bootie slippers. Indeed this was enjoyable.
IN OTHER NEWS: I have received our Furby as a parting gift at work. Apparently I am supposed to take it with me and then take pictures of him everywhere. (I really think that they were just trying to pawn him off on me.) It'll be interesting.
Lastly, I have A THIRD READER!!! That's right folks, Jessie W. has been added to my readers list. I think this is cause to celebrate, so please visit her blog now.
IN OTHER NEWS: I have received our Furby as a parting gift at work. Apparently I am supposed to take it with me and then take pictures of him everywhere. (I really think that they were just trying to pawn him off on me.) It'll be interesting.
Lastly, I have A THIRD READER!!! That's right folks, Jessie W. has been added to my readers list. I think this is cause to celebrate, so please visit her blog now.



2 Comments:
urban outfitters,i told yu about this store, you didn't listen.
three cheers for carissa.
Yep, I sure didn't listen b/c I don't remember you saying anything. I definitely do that sometimes - not on purpose of course though.
Unless I do remember, and then I remember you saying something about it and me saying that I've never been before... which is truth.
Nonetheless, I will see you tomorrow.
Post a Comment
<< Home