Salutations from ENR!
So I really don't know if anyone is reading this, and I can't remember what my counter said before I left so yeah.... no clue at all. But if there is anyone reading, I love you and I miss you lots.
God is doing some amazing things in ours lives down here. It's been kind of a struggle for us/me, especially because there's been a nearly complete change over in the staff from two years ago, but we're all growing. I'm learning what it is to live in a place of complete trust - that man will fail me and God is my only hope. I firmly believe that God is opening my eyes to new things, taking me to new levels and annointings, and laying a foundation down in me for this next year and for the rest of my life.
Anyway, I'm really, really rushed as I am at London Drugs' Internet Cafe (worst coffee ever, btw) so I should jet. I love you all and will tell you stories when I get back!
God is doing some amazing things in ours lives down here. It's been kind of a struggle for us/me, especially because there's been a nearly complete change over in the staff from two years ago, but we're all growing. I'm learning what it is to live in a place of complete trust - that man will fail me and God is my only hope. I firmly believe that God is opening my eyes to new things, taking me to new levels and annointings, and laying a foundation down in me for this next year and for the rest of my life.
Anyway, I'm really, really rushed as I am at London Drugs' Internet Cafe (worst coffee ever, btw) so I should jet. I love you all and will tell you stories when I get back!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home