Nowhere else.
Oh, dearest friends. I don't know how, but every time I lose control and desperately wave my flag of surrender, He lifts me high again and only makes me stronger.
Thank you all for your prayers. I thank Jessie, Taylor, and Dawn for your encouragement. It means the world to me. Even the morning after I wrote that last post, I was driving and felt a release from that overwhelming weight and was consumed by the love and favour of God. I knew that you had been praying for me, and Heaven was shaking. Thank you.
This is really funny to me. You see, every difficult thing that I worked through this last week has only brought me to this wonderful place of now.
Listen, I've found it. I have finally found the key to freedom. HAH! *smile* It's senselessly simple, and yet it's something I have been fighting all my spiritual life: The key to my freedom in power is to hear and obey. Nothing more... just to hear the Heart of Heaven and to fulfill it here on Earth. And that is my freedom.
It was Spiritual Enrichment Days at my church this weekend. And something broke. (Oh, sweet Father.) Something broke, and something new was released. It's difficult to explain to you, and it's even more so for me to understand, so I won't. But it's power. It's dancing. It's releasing. It's family. It's freedom. (oh, just picture it)
Now I am completely broken by all this. Who am I? Who am I? That He would love me. That He would use me. I am unworthy. I have never been one to stand out in a crowd. (Fear had me shackled to the ground) How is it that this is happening? How is it that God is using me to see freedom released in His body? It breaks me. Again and again. Who am i? i.
Don't forget the secret: to hear and obey.
And now that we, as a youth group, have dove into the Living Water, I pray that we would neither hop back into the boat of religiosity only to slowly dry off once again, nor would we stay at this surface level that we're at now, but that we would realize that there is only more and would heed the call of the beckoning depths to go deeper. I pray with all my heart that we would keep on going. Deeper.
The surface shimmers. Gleams of
Glory. Sounds are Singing. It's
Crystal Clear.?
Hold( faithlessplaceless )On.
But the Depths know Downwards. A
Black-blue Blunder. Darkness-Dying.
He's Calling Closer.
Let( breathlessweightless )Go...
Deeper. Can't stop. I'm going deeper.
Weightless, now I'm flying, floating,
falling free.
The further I weight freefall, I
become saturated, infatuated,
captivated. I become. Deeper.
Closer. Hold me tight, hold me near.
No one else, Sweet Darling. I'm
helpless in your hands. No where
else but. Deeper.
The further I fall weightfree, I
am taken home. This... Natural.
This... Where I Belong. I drink
in. Deeper.
Darker. A familiar light fades
to past. Heaven's mysterious all
around. Unknown made known,
and the depths of eternity
draw me in. Deeper.
There's no where else but.
Thank you all for your prayers. I thank Jessie, Taylor, and Dawn for your encouragement. It means the world to me. Even the morning after I wrote that last post, I was driving and felt a release from that overwhelming weight and was consumed by the love and favour of God. I knew that you had been praying for me, and Heaven was shaking. Thank you.
This is really funny to me. You see, every difficult thing that I worked through this last week has only brought me to this wonderful place of now.
Listen, I've found it. I have finally found the key to freedom. HAH! *smile* It's senselessly simple, and yet it's something I have been fighting all my spiritual life: The key to my freedom in power is to hear and obey. Nothing more... just to hear the Heart of Heaven and to fulfill it here on Earth. And that is my freedom.
It was Spiritual Enrichment Days at my church this weekend. And something broke. (Oh, sweet Father.) Something broke, and something new was released. It's difficult to explain to you, and it's even more so for me to understand, so I won't. But it's power. It's dancing. It's releasing. It's family. It's freedom. (oh, just picture it)
Now I am completely broken by all this. Who am I? Who am I? That He would love me. That He would use me. I am unworthy. I have never been one to stand out in a crowd. (Fear had me shackled to the ground) How is it that this is happening? How is it that God is using me to see freedom released in His body? It breaks me. Again and again. Who am i? i.
Don't forget the secret: to hear and obey.
And now that we, as a youth group, have dove into the Living Water, I pray that we would neither hop back into the boat of religiosity only to slowly dry off once again, nor would we stay at this surface level that we're at now, but that we would realize that there is only more and would heed the call of the beckoning depths to go deeper. I pray with all my heart that we would keep on going. Deeper.
The surface shimmers. Gleams of
Glory. Sounds are Singing. It's
Crystal Clear.?
Hold( faithlessplaceless )On.
But the Depths know Downwards. A
Black-blue Blunder. Darkness-Dying.
He's Calling Closer.
Let( breathlessweightless )Go...
Deeper. Can't stop. I'm going deeper.
Weightless, now I'm flying, floating,
falling free.
The further I weight freefall, I
become saturated, infatuated,
captivated. I become. Deeper.
Closer. Hold me tight, hold me near.
No one else, Sweet Darling. I'm
helpless in your hands. No where
else but. Deeper.
The further I fall weightfree, I
am taken home. This... Natural.
This... Where I Belong. I drink
in. Deeper.
Darker. A familiar light fades
to past. Heaven's mysterious all
around. Unknown made known,
and the depths of eternity
draw me in. Deeper.
There's no where else but.



1 Comments:
Charrisaa, I rejoice with you on your new found freedom! The thing that i was most astounded on and was brought back to when i was reading your blog was that God wants us to be in a place where we run out of ourselves! I think i will post a blog about it, so go there for further explination. Jesus thank you for my wonderful friend Charrissa! May she be blessed like she blesses others! Once again, you have spurred me on, so have a bodatiously gnar day! much love, God bless!
Post a Comment
<< Home