There are two people. There are two meanings: Everytime the sun falls, it is night time. Everytime the sun falls, there is a new day. Each new day, I fall more in love. And each new day, I fall. (That's a secret).
SO. i'm a little weird. and i embrace my oddities. lol. oddities. sounds like i'm deformed. NO! THAT'S NOT IT AT ALL. i'm completely fine... well, minus my oddities. uh? i love Jesus.
6 Comments:
understanding has left my being, pondering, daydreaming, lost in utter thought has not.
Be blessed!
this just proves my point that women are way to confusing lol, creative, but confusing
from what i gather, you are sad at night time .... carrissa barke, are you afraid of the dark?
There are two people.
There are two meanings:
Everytime the sun falls, it is night time.
Everytime the sun falls, there is a new day.
Each new day, I fall more in love.
And each new day, I fall.
(That's a secret).
who called that one?
oh yeah, me...
thanks for the explanation. makes it easier to understand lol
Post a Comment
<< Home