6.12.2006
About Me

- Name: Carissa
- Location: St. Albert, Alberta, Canada
SO. i'm a little weird. and i embrace my oddities. lol. oddities. sounds like i'm deformed. NO! THAT'S NOT IT AT ALL. i'm completely fine... well, minus my oddities. uh? i love Jesus.
Redial
- Pearls before Swine
- SummeryGoodness.
- I'm tired.
- Spontaneity kills.
- Prayer
- The Church is a Whore, and it is also my Mother.
- this Satisfying Hunger.
- Excuse me, I'm Lost.
- oh my Blistering Fingertips
- Club Soda, Vomit, and Oranges?
Address Book
-
Bryan
Christy
Danielle
Dawn
Dave W.
Jamie P.
Jason
Jeremy
Kayle
Kristy-Anne
Meaghan
Patricia N.
Riley
Robbie!
Ryan S.
Rob P.
T&J
Taybird




6 Comments:
Thats awesome Carissa! lol! Yeay for overalls! I always associate the 2... dont know why just do! Is it a Jon Deer tractor? Gotta love the Jon's!!! lol Be blessed!
P.S. How did the first day go?
i know how you like all that post secret stuff i read it through your link. so heres one for you....
im in love with you
thats nice, isnt it carissa.
too bad i bet you can figure out who it is with your computer hacking skills.
oooooo carissa has a secret admirerer
Wow, confessions of anonymous love. This just gets better and better. I'd recommend you stick with the lawnmower. And make sure you wear a helmet, those things are dangerous.
1. No, a ponch does not actually come with the job. That's just what you start with. By the end of the summer they guarantee rippling, hard abs. I'm getting there already... j/k
2. I'm going to be on a 72" riding mower. But they start you off weed-wacking and doing stupid stuff. I hate it.
3. a)They're not all John Deers. There's a billion different types. b) I'm supposed to be wearing bright orange over/cover-alls but I dibsed out so I just have a vest.
c) And The first day was so slack. I didn't pretty much nothing. The second day I did nothing for 4/8 hours. Today I worked my butt off.
4. Don't worry. I'll find out who's loving me. Just wait until I'm not a tired wreck and have time to care... wait. Did I just say that? Hm. Well... that's the harsh treatment anonymous lovers get. so there.
Post a Comment
<< Home