4.15.2006

Spontaneity kills.

Oh dear. I have a story to tell you.

I woke up this fine Good Friday morning,

And I decided that it would be a good idea to get my nose pierced.

So I went and I got my nose pierced.

Possibly a very stupid move on my part?

I guess we'll see how it goes.

Maybe I'll take it out. Maybe I won't.

But it kinda makes me feel like a 13 year old.

Whoops. Better luck next time, kid.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

peer presure rocks.

15.4.06  
Blogger Dawn said...

1800 points for Carissa and her bran spankin new nose ring.... i bet it looks hot! I have those moments, but i do it with things that don't cost anything... yes, i am cheep... i went through a phase where i was going to get my eyebrow done... then i realized that i would just have to take it out for school~ bleh! Be blessed ma hot sista!

17.4.06  
Blogger Skillis said...

Do you at least like the the ring???? My mom and dad would kill me if they saw me with one lol. And I can just imagine th buggers that would get stuck on it lol

19.4.06  
Blogger Carissa said...

Nose piercing update:

So this whole nose pierced thing is actually growing on me... or maybe I'm growing on it? Ahhaha. I think that now I've dealt with the majority of ppls reactions, I'm not freaking out as much.

I definitely don't like the stud that the piercer gave me. So I bought a new one on some ebay shop. It looks a little something like THIS! And apparently it's really tiny and doesn't get in the way of boogers, so when it comes in the mail I'm looking forward of getting rid of this gigantic one. woot.

20.4.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home