4.20.2006
About Me

- Name: Carissa
- Location: St. Albert, Alberta, Canada
SO. i'm a little weird. and i embrace my oddities. lol. oddities. sounds like i'm deformed. NO! THAT'S NOT IT AT ALL. i'm completely fine... well, minus my oddities. uh? i love Jesus.
Redial
- Spontaneity kills.
- Prayer
- The Church is a Whore, and it is also my Mother.
- this Satisfying Hunger.
- Excuse me, I'm Lost.
- oh my Blistering Fingertips
- Club Soda, Vomit, and Oranges?
- Prayer
- beat-HEART-beat
- I am a Dragon.
Address Book
-
Bryan
Christy
Danielle
Dawn
Dave W.
Jamie P.
Jason
Jeremy
Kayle
Kristy-Anne
Meaghan
Patricia N.
Riley
Robbie!
Ryan S.
Rob P.
T&J
Taybird




6 Comments:
awsome post, i feel the same way as that dog right now, it acually looks comfy
lol... i love the dog.... i have had a total of 8 hrs of sleep in the past four days! lol wow... but geuss what? I AM DONE! thats right i am OFFICIALLY done ............ until the start of spring semmester of course but still! WHOOPA! BE blessed!
Hi you don't know me but i needed to tell you something. YOU ROCK! Much love...
hahahaha
hey so is that dog supposed to be you or what?
Hey Carissa...
You've made it...how does it feel? Your first year of college. I'm proud of you. I haven't commented lots but I read your blog faithfully and think of you a lot. I hope you have an AWESOME summer.
Love you tons. See you in August.
Carisa my love.... where did thou go? I am in need of information on all the happenings in Carissa Land!Hopefully everything is well.... be incandecently blessed!
Post a Comment
<< Home