Beautiful Carissa love! Simply breathtaking... powerful! I have missed this blog over the summer... its good to be able to read your wonderful words again my dear! Be blessed! P.S. If it is ok, i would like to share an epifanny that relates to this on my blog...is it ok if i use this to explain? Thanks!
SO. i'm a little weird. and i embrace my oddities. lol. oddities. sounds like i'm deformed. NO! THAT'S NOT IT AT ALL. i'm completely fine... well, minus my oddities. uh? i love Jesus.
3 Comments:
Beautiful Carissa love! Simply breathtaking... powerful! I have missed this blog over the summer... its good to be able to read your wonderful words again my dear! Be blessed!
P.S. If it is ok, i would like to share an epifanny that relates to this on my blog...is it ok if i use this to explain? Thanks!
Go for it Dawn... I would be absolutely honored.
Jon Jon...10000 points for your comment!
Post a Comment
<< Home