Transparent
I look at you. I look at me. I compare myself to others. But I'm not like anyone else. So I feel inadequate. Why do I depend on people for approval of who I am in Christ?
Don't you see that you have to let go of your need for acceptance and love from men before you can let go of the fear of men? And until you let go of the fear of men you cannot walk in obedience. And unless you walk in obedience you will not be walking in the plans I have for you.
I made you who you are. When will you be okay with never being the person you are not?
Don't you see that you have to let go of your need for acceptance and love from men before you can let go of the fear of men? And until you let go of the fear of men you cannot walk in obedience. And unless you walk in obedience you will not be walking in the plans I have for you.
I made you who you are. When will you be okay with never being the person you are not?



3 Comments:
/God slaps taylor in face.
/taylor crys forever in bedroom.
gets up in the morning with a brave new face and mind.
/taylor prays a thankyou blessing over carissa for being strong and listening to God.
http://fromhimtoyou.blogspot.com/2005/01/sweet-child-of-mine-for-women.html
Wow... the fear of man and want of acceptance of man is a hard place/state of mind to leave from. Perhaps, just maybe if we gait in faith instead of dread we could truly fly. ... Mmm what a glorious thing to fly, to be free, to soar and be blessed by soaring in the original way that can only be you! What a blessing, what obedience! Blessings! Over and out.
Post a Comment
<< Home