10.16.2005

No updates for a while...

IT'S OFFICIAL. I'm on the brink of physical/mental meltdown. Friends, I'm so swamped with work, I don't know. I don't know? I don't know, my brain is no longer functioning properly. And I was looking at how much I have to get done and in what time I need to get it all done by, and I've come to the conclusion that I probably won't have a free moment until November first. Oh dear. I'll post again around then probably...

3 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Carissa my dear, i know that work is stressin on you and for that i will keep in prayer but remember to take some down time so that you don't go insaine! It is better to have productive study time with a little break than not a break and have study be pointlessly unproductive! Love you, Bless you!

17.10.05  
Blogger kaylealive said...

Dawn's words are 100% true! You'll be amazed at how 10-15 minutes can totally revitalize your study life. Find Jesus. Drink in His peace and then go at it again. You can do it! And the world is not going to end if you don't get everything done PERFECTLY. Just try your best and find peace in that.

18.10.05  
Blogger tay said...

we all know how crazy my family is.
my dad just ran by saying. "Don't worry be happy.."
so.. dont worry be happy.
i guess?
lol.
I love you boo!
you better be free fo my burrday ya hurr'

20.10.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home